Monday 9 May 2016

Windy Monday

This morning, we are planting seeds! We have some peat pellets that are growing in the water and we are ready to plant some sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Your child is choosing one to plant.

We are very busy turning our chicken coop into a farmer's market selling fresh produce!

We also had a tennis lesson this morning.







Comments from today:
I liked going to the gym for tennis practice.
I liked playing in the little house.
I liked planting a sunflower seed.
I liked playing in the food market.
I liked tidying up.
I liked playing with my friends at the bristle blocks.
I liked reading with my friend.
I liked building with the legos.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked planting a pumpkin seed.










Comments:
I liked eating my snack.
I liked playing at the market.
I liked planting my seed.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing in the dollhouse.

Reminders: We are exchanging our library books tomorrow. Please return the book in a ziploc bag.










No comments:

Post a Comment