Tuesday 3 May 2016

Tweeting Tuesday

Our 7 little chicks are growing up fast! We can hear them chirping when we are quiet in the class.

We practiced our Circle of Life song on the stage in the gym this morning. It's coming along quite well! We also went to exchange our library books. Please make sure you return your child's library book every Tuesday.























I liked playing outside.
I liked playing with the new house.
I liked watching the chicks.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked playing in the kitchen.

Sorting Living and Non-living



Building with 3D blocks





This afternoon we started a mother's day surprise.  We sorted living and non living things, and worked on puzzles.

I like making a butterfly.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like practicing the circle of life in the gym with my friends.
I like watching the chicks. 
I like playing outside on the climber.
I like playing outside.
I like working on the blog.

Dress rehearsal tomorrow morning at 9:30
Thursday: Show at 1:30
Friday: PJ Day and Grandparents visit at 11:00.




No comments:

Post a Comment