Thursday 5 May 2016

It's Showtime!

The kids are very excited about performing today! We practiced a few times this morning.







3 Chicks came out to play.









I liked looking at the chicks..
I liked looking at the chicks in the pen.
I liked watching the chicks run around.
I liked going to the gym to practice.
I liked the Mother's Day surprise.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked playing outside.


This afternoon, we had a surprise visit - a raccoon came to visit our tree. It was very exciting!

We did a great job singing and dancing Circle of  Life.

I liked playing at the log house with my friends.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked singing on the stage.
I liked playing with the legos.
I love the chicks.
I liked watching the raccoon.
I liked playing outside.

Miss V., Mrs. Jessica and Mme Chantal liked how well the kids sang in the gym.



1 comment: