Monday 2 May 2016

Chirpy Monday

Breaking News: We have 7 chicks hopping around! We started our day and Education Week with a liturgy with all of our kindergarten friends. We said some prayers and sang some songs together. We also talked about how we fill our friends' buckets by being kind and helping.












Comments from today:

I liked the liturgy this morning.
I liked playing at the legos.
I liked going to the gym.
I liked eating my snack.
I like the chicks!
I like doing the blog.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing with the new house.
I liked reading with my friend.
I liked playing with the bristle blocks with my friends.
I liked hearing the chicks chirping.


At lunchtime, Mrs. Melissa came to see us with Baby Austin! We were very happy to see them!



feather painting






gear fun





I like watching the chicks.
I like playing catch outside.
I like Mrs.Melissa visiting.
I like watching the chicks eat.
I like playing trucks outside with my friends.
I like playing with the log house.
I like doing a puzzle.
I like playing in the sandbox with my friends.

Reminders:

Library day tomorrow! Please return library book in a ziploc bag
Tuesday: Hands on Tech 4:30 to 5:30
Wednesday: 9:30 Dress Rehearsal for Circle of Life
Thursday: 1:30 Show - Circle of Life - please wear beige or brown.
Friday: pyjama day and Grandparents visit at 11:00.









1 comment:

  1. Congrats again to Mrs. Melissa! Baby Austin is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete