Friday 8 March 2019

Friday, March 8th

We are so excited to be dressed like our vacation today! Thank you for the donations to Chalice. Our next Spirit Day is March 22nd, World Water Day, wear blue. Our school is hoping to raise $2000 during Lent. Today we raised $40. Thank you!

Today, we are working with playdough, making book lists, making an I Spy puzzle, working with Blokus, building a huge train track on the carpet and pretending in the playhouse and in the hair salon.

We are sending blankets home to be washed today. Please return them after the March Break.

Don't forget to "Spring Forward" this Saturday night! Have a wonderful March Break!

















Morning comments:

I like getting my smencil.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing at the salon with my friends.
I like smelling my smencil.
I like staying in my pajamas.
I like wearing my beach hat.
I like playing with my best friend.
I like wearing my Christmas pajama.
I like playing with the train set.

We worked with our Grade 3 buddies today.
















No comments:

Post a Comment