Monday 25 March 2019

Monday, March 25th

This morning we are talking about our brain - how it works, how it helps us. We are also reviewing how to use our calming corner. We made some smelly playdough with Mrs. Debbie. Our classroom now smells like a mixture of lemon and peppermint! :)

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading log and 3 little books
Wednesday: Field trip to the museum - please pack a lunch that we can throw away after - name on bag please and KA - or Mme Chantal on it. We will be leaving at 9:30 am - no late arrivals please!
Friday: Twin Day for Chalice fundraiser.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the hair salon with my friends.
I like playing with my friends.
I like making the playdough.
I like playing in the kitchen and showing and sharing.
I like working at the art table, saying I love you.
I like playing with my best friend.
I like the new bike.
I like making pictures with my friend.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
























This afternoon, we read a story called A Story Line. We then made our own pictures using the story line.
















No comments:

Post a Comment