Thursday 28 March 2019

Thursday March 28th

Reminder:

Tomorrow is Twin Day - donations for Chalice accepted. It is NOT pizza day tomorrow. Please make sure your child has a lunch. Thank you!

Here are a few more pictures from our field trip yesterday:





This morning we are talking about feelings. We are building, cutting, colouring, reading, writing, counting and learning to cooperate and share.
We also went to Makerspace to try different activities.
















Morning comments:
I like working with the peg blocks and I like making my vehicle that goes in water.
I like making a ship that can fly  and go in water and drive.
I like working at the playdough.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like working with the candy blocks.
I like working at the hair salon with my friend.
I like working at the craft center with my friends.
I like making a swing with the candy blocks.










No comments:

Post a Comment