Thursday 21 March 2019

Thursday, March 21st

Happy Spring! We had a very busy day today! Please send extra mittens as we are getting our mitts very wet! Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like playing the piano - Mary had a little lamb.
I like colouring the Jesus picture with the children.
I like getting a new book at the library.
I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like playing with the wedgit blocks with my friends.
I like playing at the magtiles with my friend.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at the hair salon with my friends.
I like playing with the sensory items and at the dollhouse.
I like building with the red bricks.

We went to an assembly in the gym this morning. We talked about World Water Day, Twin Day, Rock Star Day, Colour Day (our colour is pink). We talked about raising money for Chalice. Our school goal is $2000.



















No comments:

Post a Comment