Monday 4 March 2019

Monday, March 4th

This morning we are reading a book about inukshuks. We are trying to build inukshuks out of different materials such as wooden blocks, rocks, playdough, felt....

Weekly reminders:

Tuesday: reading log cancelled this week due to presentation
Thursday: Library day
Friday: Pizza Day, Dress as your vacation day, last day before March Break.













Morning comments:

I liked playing at the candy building center
I liked playing at the play-dough center
I liked playing shoemaker with my friends
I liked coloring
I liked painting an Inukshuk
i liked playing statue with my friends
I liked  drawing pictures
I liked  making a family of inukshuk
I liked playing kitty and human
I liked playing in the safe place
I liked playing at the doll house
























No comments:

Post a Comment