Tuesday 26 March 2019

Tuesday, March 26th

Our reading ladies came in this morning to read with us and exchange our books. Thank you!! We are so excited for our field trip tomorrow. If you have not had a chance to pay already, please go online and pay. The online system will be open tonight. If this doesn't work, please contact Mrs. Clark at the office tomorrow. Thank you!

We will be leaving at 9:30 tomorrow morning. Please make sure your child goes to the bathroom before leaving the house. He or she should have a lunch in a throw away bag. Please make sure your child's name is on the bag - and write either KA or Mme Chantal so we know which class the bag belongs to. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like colouring at the craft center.
I like playing at the foam blocks and the smurfs.
I like playing Pictureka with my friends.
I like playing at the playdough with my friends.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like singing Happy Birthday to my friend.
I like making a picture for my Mom.
I like when my friends sing Happy Birthday.

Learning to tie laces!























No comments:

Post a Comment