Friday 29 March 2019

Friday March 29th

This morning we talked about our emotions and we started learning an Emotion song. We have a new center in our class - the eye doctor center. Don't forget to get your children's eyes checked! We met up with our Grade 3 buddies and read some funny Robert Munsch stories and explored different activities. In the afternoon, we turned off the lights for one hour to celebrate Earth Hour. What a busy day!

Morning comment:

I like colouring.
I like playing at the eye doctor.
I like working with the red bricks.
I like using the bike.
I like being a twin with my friend.
I like colouring a stegosaurus and a t-rex.
I like playing with my twin.
I like playing at the hair salon with my twin.
I like playing at the lego wall.
I like playing with my twin.






































What is the same and what is different?
Thank you! We raised $30 today for Chalice, just in our class!





Friend of the day gets to play the Tidy up song with Mme.

Have a wonderful weekend.....we are going to hope that the weather forecast is completely wrong! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment