Monday 1 April 2019

Monday April 1st

Today we are talking about Easter in French - Paques. We are also learning our funny French Easter song about "un canard, une poule et un lapin!". We are working with play-dough, getting our eyes checked, building, playing pictureka, making crafts and building on the lego wall.

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading log and 3 little books
Thursday: Library day - big book in big ziploc bag
Friday: Pizza day and Sports Fan Day - donation for Chalice accepted.

Morning comments:

I liked playing widget blocks with my friends.
I liked playing with the play-dough.
I liked playing with the Easter eggs and going on an egg hunt.
I liked playing at the eye doctor.
I liked playing at the grandfather teachings center.
I liked playing April fool pranks.
I  liked making my kitty hat.
I liked playing at the Lego wall.






















No comments:

Post a Comment