Thursday 4 April 2019

Thursday April 4th

This morning we are reviewing our Easter vocabulary and song in French. We are building, sharing, drawing, writing, counting and exercising. Some of us are relaxing in our calming corner.  We also went to the library to exchange our library books.

Tomorrow is Sports Fan Day as a fundraiser for Chalice. It is also Pizza Day.














Morning comments:

I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like playing at the hair salon.
I like being twins with my friend.
I like making a watch.
I like playing at the magnet tiles with my friend.
I like playing at the blocks.
I like making a card for the birthday girl.
I like playing at the eye doctor.
I like playing on the carpet with the peg blocks.
I like making hearts for my Mommy and spelling HEART.
I like working at the crafts.











No comments:

Post a Comment