Friday 26 April 2019

Friday, April 26th

Rain, rain, go away.... This morning we are building, learning to cooperate, pretending in our castle and working on crafts.

Please return permission form for the field trip to the Shenkman Theatre play.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Morning comments:

I like working at the lego wall, making a house.
I like playing with the marbles with my friends.
I like playing at the castle.
I like making a card for your Mom.
I like playing on the carpet with my friend.
I like making a shield.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friend.
I like playing with the little horses.
I like playing at the red bricks with my friend.
I like the feelings song video.

This morning Mme Chantal and Miss Kerry found a little duck in front of the front door. We thought it would be fun for our class to make up a story for this little duck! Read ahead to see what story they have stirred up!

The day a duck came to visit us at school

Once upon a time, there was a duck who came to our school. He looked through the window. If we opened the door, he would have come in! I think he was coming to the school to learn more to become smarter! We could teach him to read books at the library. He waddled to go to school to get smarter. If he went into the classroom, he would have done math; he would also love to play with us. He would love to play with the magnatiles. The duck would swim in the sink too! The duck would love to play in the library and play with Lego (during Maker's Space). The duck would also love to colour with us. He would join us for snack at the tables! We could even feed him bread. He might make a mess in our classroom. He might fly in the classroom. He might want to watch something on the smart board. We could invite him to be the friend of the day so he can play the piano for clean up time with Mme Chantal. He might even have a duck toy friend. At the end of the day when we all go home, he would fly home. 

We wanted to name him either: Lily, Lucky Duck, Lemmy, Lochlan, Cupcake, Duck, Colin, Blue, Ashton, Madison, Rosie, Unicorn, Nicholas . ....and he lived happily ever after....The End






















No comments:

Post a Comment