Tuesday 9 April 2019

Tuesday, April 9th

Thank you to our reading ladies who braved the icy roads to come and read with us! We now have two friends who have read over 500 books! Wow! Amazing readers this year!!

Reminder:

Friday is Rock Star Day for Chalice. It is not pizza day. Please make sure your child has a lunch.

Today, we talked about Palm Sunday and made some palms.

Morning comments:

I like playing with the playdough with my friends.
I like playing the memory game.
I like going to the calming corner with my friend.
I like the barrel of monkeys.
I like making the puzzle with Mme and a friend.
I like working with the blocks.
I like being twins with my friend.
I like doing the puzzle on the carpet.
I like the colouring center.
I like the craft center.
























No comments:

Post a Comment