Wednesday 24 April 2019

Wednesday, April 24th

This morning we are reviewing our numbers, letters and sounds while dancing. We are excited to start turning our kitchen center into a castle. We are making stained glass windows with pastels.

Reminders for this week: No library and no pizza.
Scholastic orders are due this week if you are interested in ordering. I will place the order on Saturday morning.

Permission forms for our next field trip will be sent home tomorrow. Please pay online. We can only take 4 parents - no exceptions this time. It's a field trip to go to Shenkman Center for a play. We would like to take different volunteers for this trip.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the colouring center with the pastels.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like painting with Miss Melissa.
I like playing at the lego.
I like playing at the princess castle.
I like making a bunny mask.
I like playing with the candy blocks.
I like making stained glass windows.
I like building with the trio blocks.

painting a castle tower

a skinny dinosaur




counting and adding

stained glass with pastels


magformer fun







No comments:

Post a Comment