Tuesday 16 April 2019

Tuesday, April 16th

Thank you to our reading ladies who came in to read with us this morning. Mme will absolutely have to take pictures of our amazing readers this week! Some children have read over 500 books with their parents!

Reminders:

Thursday: Library Day, Pink Day, Pizza Day
Friday: No school
Monday: No school

Scholastic book orders due next week if you are interested in ordering books.

We are playing in the sand and are needing many containers. If you have any large empty yogurt containers at home, please send them in. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like making a train at the carpet.
I like playing at the blocks center.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing everywhere.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like coming to school.
I like playing at the eye doctor.
I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like making a ship on the carpet.


adding a support beam to our bridge!


2 poussins
















can you make a basket?



Writing the room









No comments:

Post a Comment