Wednesday 17 April 2019

Wednesday, April 17th

It's another beautiful day in Kindergarten! Time to play outside before the rain comes this week! One of our friends brought some bunny mask crafts - we had much fun making those! Thank you!

We are using lots of containers and big ladles outside. If you have any spare plastic yogurt containers or old ladles, please send them in - we will use them outside! Thank you!

Reminders for tomorrow: 

Library day, pizza day and Pink day - it's our last day to raise money for Chalice.

Friday and Monday are holidays.

We will hopefully be sending blankets home tomorrow to be washed. If your child has a big blanket, please send in a plastic bag for it. Thank you!

Comments:

I like playing at the trio blocks, making a ship.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like making my own bunny mask.
I like going on the bicycle.
I like playing Pictureka with my friend.
I like playing Concentration.
I like Writing the Room.
I like the whole day.
I like playing at the lego with my friend.
I like playing with the monkeys.
I like playing Pictureka with my friends.
I like resting.




























No comments:

Post a Comment