Thursday 11 April 2019

Thursday, April 11th

This morning we decided to enjoy the sunshine and play outside for a bit. We also went to Makerspace to explore different activities.

Scholastic book orders due April 25th if you are interested in ordering books.

Friday is Rock Star Day for Chalice. Make sure your child has a lunch tomorrow.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the carpet with the blocks, making a ship.
I like playing at the playdough with my friends.
I like playing with the guys that stick together blocks.
I like being a twin with my friend.
I like playing soccer outside.
I like going to Makerspace.
I like making a card for my friend.
I like building at lego at Makerspace.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.



























No comments:

Post a Comment