Monday 15 April 2019

Monday, April 15th

A special welcome to Miss Jessica Gee who is replacing Mrs. Jessica until she recovers. We have had a busy day! Our eye doctor clinic is still open and very busy! We are building houses for the 3 little pigs, talking about Palm Sunday, using playdough, making huge ABC puzzles and learning to work together at the dollhouse. We also have a new Spot It game - the Christmas one! And Yes, we just had to take it out today and try it out! It's a big hit, even though it's the wrong season!

Reminders:

Tuesday: Reading Log and 3 little books
Thursday: Library Day - big book in big ziploc bag and pizza day., Grade colour day - in Kindergarten, it's pink!
Friday: No school
Monday: Easter Monday - no school.

Scholastic orders are due April 25th.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like being an eye doctor.
I like drawing.
I like playing with my best friend at the lego.
I like playing the new Spot It game.
I like playing the 3 little pigs and making a wolf.
I like playing Spot it with Miss Jessica.
I like going on the bike.
I like showing and sharing my ducky girl that's getting married.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing with the red bricks with my best friend.


This afternoon, we did our own Palm Sunday entrance while everyone sang Hosanna to the King. Every child had a turn to take the donkey stuffy and enter through the palms. Many friends found that this made them feel very happy.
















Entering through the palms.

Hosanna to the King!












Welcome to Miss Jessica!








No comments:

Post a Comment