Tuesday 2 April 2019

Tuesday, April 2nd

Thank you to our Reading Ladies for coming in to read with us. We have the most amazing readers this year! Wow! Some kids are now past 500 books!

A few reminders:

We play outside every day - still playing in the snow! Please make sure your child is wearing snowpants and snow boots for at least another week! Thank you! We are building in the snow. If you have any large empty yogurt containers, please send them in your child's school bag. Thank you!

Thursday: Library day - library book in big ziploc bag
Friday: Pizza Day and Sports Fan Day for Chalice

Morning comments:

I like playing at the eye doctor.
I like playing with the eggs with my friend.
I like cleaning up.
I like playing at the blocks on the carpet.
I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like playing at the peg blocks.
I like reading with my Mom.


















We are planting sunflower seeds for Mother's Day! Shhhh! Keep it a surprise!














No comments:

Post a Comment