Tuesday 23 April 2019

Tuesday, April 23rd

This morning we played outside getting some fresh air. Some of us played ball, some played instruments, some played in the sand....  We also received a sand toy donation today - thank you! Thank you to our Reading Lady who came and read with us today.

We are changing up our dramatic play areas. One area will be a castle and one area will be a vet. We did some brainstorming together and had a vote.

Morning comments:

I like working at the lego center.
I like playing at the doll house.
I like coloring and playing in the doll house.
I like the magformers.
I like working at the craft table.
I like the whole morning.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like reading a book.

We are brainstorming for our castle dramatic play
Stained glass windows
Crowns for royalty
Dresses (costumes)
Throne
Tea set with cupcakes and snacks
Food tray and food 
Flowers
Beds

So many good ideas! :) We started making crowns right away this afternoon.

Reminders for the week:

No library this week and no pizza!

































No comments:

Post a Comment