Monday 18 March 2019

Monday March 18th

Welcome back everyone! This morning we talked about our Break and we read a beautiful book about being thankful. We are working with playdough, crafts, and learning to share blocks. We are also learning to make different types of lines.

We are sending home the permission form for the Museum Trip on March 27th.

Scholastic orders sent before March Break are due this Wednesday, if you are interested in ordering books.

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading log and 3 little books.
Thursday: Library day - please return library book in big ziploc bag
Friday: World Water Day - Wear blue - Bring a reusable water bottle, donations accepted for Chalice. Each child who brings in a donation will be given a ticket for a draw to win a St. Francis of Assisi water bottle.
Friday is also pizza day.














Morning comments:


I liked playing at the blocks
I liked playing ninjago with the lego
I liked playing outside
I liked playing at the doll house
I liked painting beautiful pictures
I liked playing with play-dough
I liked playing the matching game
I liked playing at the brick center making a house
I liked making a card at the art center
I liked drawing bears









rhyming words!



Our favourite game!


What is your favourite dinosaur?


No comments:

Post a Comment