Friday 4 December 2015

Fantastic Friday

This morning, we were very lucky to go listen to the St. Peter's Band play some Christmas songs. We also explored at centers.
pattern blocks Christmas pictures

There are feathers in the sensory bin!

Finishing owl crafts!

un sapin


writing the tree

We are making cookies!



decorating Santa - quand le Pere Noel

reading together

writing the tree

I liked making an owl craft.
I liked writing the words on the Christmas tree.
I liked playing with the duplos. 
I liked making a ship with the duplos.
I liked playing the number game with the tree and the pompons.
I liked playing outside.
I liked making a picture of my elf and Santa.
I liked decorating Santa on the light table.
I liked playing at the train tracks.

This afternoon, we sorted, graphed and made patterns with Christmas magnets. We also started a survey, asking our friends if they like to eat candy canes.
marble painting Christmas trees

Do you like to eat candy canes?





marble painting

I'm making a pattern!

Now, the magnets are sorted!






Look at this tall tower! 


I liked playing at the marble painting.
I liked making a Christmas tree.
I liked playing with the new lego.
I liked playing with my friends at the Wedgit blocks!
I liked playing at the playdough center.
I liked drawing a heart.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked to pretend I was planting a tree outside!
I liked sorting the magnets on the board!
I liked colouring an elf with my friends.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked making my elf and my house.
Mrs. Melissa liked helping the children make beautiful owls.
Mrs. Jessica liked playing in the new sensory bin with her friends.
I liked dressing up Santa at the light table.
I liked playing at the craft center.
Mme Chantal liked when the children sang <Quand le Pere Noel>!
I really liked the concert in the gym and the music!


Classroom reminders:
December newsletter going home today.
All library books should be back at school.




No comments:

Post a Comment