Tuesday 1 December 2015

Patterning Tuesday

This morning, we started making patterns to decorate our classroom door. We also did some yoga in the Learning Commons to stretch. We are in full Christmas mode with kids humming Christmas songs while they are working!


Our secret yoga chant ``namaste``


up down!

des bergers et des moutons

un arbre de Noël


The nativity scene!

gingerbread roll and colour


taking care of the sheep!


Playing in the train tracks with friends.


Happy Holidays!

making a pattern


More Christmas light patterns


making Christmas shapes in magic sand!


Making garland for the tree!

our Advent bulletin board


building with lego

working together!

Mrs. Jessica is a shepherdess! une bergère

I liked playing in the nativity scene
I liked playing with the playdough
I liked the roll and color gingerbread man
I liked making a Christmas light pattern
I liked making ice cream and castles in the magic sand.


making a pattern

Come and see what I did!

We made a ship!

un bonhomme de neige

We are writing!


Our door is starting to look quite festive!

Comments from today:

I liked making a snowman craft.
I liked writing letters.
I liked playing with the trains.
I love God!
I liked playing a shepherd in the dramatic play.
I liked being Mary in the dramatic play.
I liked writing numbers.
I liked making an angel.
I love the students.
I liked playing in the magic sand.
I liked working on my angel picture.

Mrs. Jessica and Mme Chantal really liked the beautiful pattern lights that the students made. They are around our door and look amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment