Monday 7 December 2015

Second Week of Advent

This morning, we celebrated the second week of Advent. We lit two candles, sang songs and said some prayers. The students participated very well. We also talked about getting our hearts ready for Christmas.

Candle, candle burning bright

making our second candle for our wreath

What does the North Pole look like?

un sapin et le Père Noël

fine motor activities

un bonhomme et une canne de bonbon



Look what I`m making!



Do you like candy canes?

making a pattern

sorting and graphing

Marie, Bébé Jésus et un ange



Mrs. Melissa is working on a new project!


toys, reindeer, workshop

I liked playing at Legos.
I liked making my purple candle for my wreath.
I liked playing in the gym. We played hockey and bouncy balls.
I liked doing the candy cane survey.
I liked lighting the two purple candles on the wreath.
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked playing at the light table. We decorated the tree.
I liked playing at playdough.
I liked making a ship with the legos.
I liked making a Christmas tree with my friend.
I liked making a North Pole mural.
I liked making an airplane and a car.
I liked eating my snack.

This afternoon, we decided to hang up a bird house and a bird feeder close to our classroom window. We are wondering if we will be feeding birds or squirrels!

We took some pictures this afternoon but unfortunately, we are having some technical problems. We will try to post them tonight, in a separate entry.

Comments:
I liked eating my snack.
I liked making puzzles.
I liked painting the logs for our fireplace.
I liked playing with my friends outside.
I liked hanging up the bird feeder outside.
I liked reading to my friend.
I liked making my wish list.
I liked painting the fireplace.
 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment