Wednesday 2 December 2015

wishing wednesday

This morning we practiced out Christmas songs, We worked very hard on making beautiful owl ornaments for our Christmas trees, We also worked on our counting skills with pompoms and numbered Christmas trees (we even started adding wow!),  We made hay for our nativity scene and acted the nativity story out.

I liked being Mary in the dramatic play
I made a red submarine in the blocks
I liked making roads owl crafts at the art table
I was practicing writing my friends names
I liked making a ship at the lego centre
I liked playing with my friends and working on an art book together
I liked having a healthy snack
I liked playing ball in the gym

This afternoon we worked on our math and fine motor skills with roll and color gingerbread men, as well as some more pattern lights.  We worked on creativity designing and decorating our own snowmen, as well as our spelling with peg boards and bananagram Christmas words.


I liked having a rest
I liked coloring a gingerbread man
I liked playing in the mud with my friends looking for worms
I liked a gingerbread man at the playdough centre
I liked making pictures at the art centre
I liked making snowmen at the art table
I liked playing tag outside
I liked having yummy snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment