Wednesday 9 December 2015

Wonderful Wednesday

This morning, we practised our Christmas songs for the parents' visit. We have a new Christmas <Write the Room> and are doing a french survey, asking our friends if they have a <bas de Noël> (a stocking). We are also using the watercolour paint to make some beautiful Christmas trees.

painting Christmas trees

As-tu un bas de Noël?


Write the room!

As-tu un bas de Noël?


Christmas words with word tiles

I found Mary! I have the sheep!


I liked playing soccer in the gym.
I liked painting Christmas pictures.
I liked playing in the train station.
I liked playing with a friend making a puzzle.
I liked making a duplo ship and a flying house.

This afternoon, we read a story about a cat making a present for his parents. We also talked about shopping at the Christmas Store tomorrow. We reminded everyone that we are buying presents for our families.

un ange



As-tu un bas de Noël?

Writing the room.




Joseph, Marie et Bébé Jésus

More photos to come....more technical difficulties....

Students' comments:
I liked playing with my new friend.
I liked playing with my friends outside.
I liked resting.
I liked making an angel.
I liked colouring a fish tank.
I liked playing tag outside with my friends.
I love the teachers! :)
I liked making a gingerbread house.

I liked digging a hole outside.
I liked making a tree with triangles.
I liked playing Mr. Wolf with my friend.
I liked reading Five Little Reindeer with my friend.
We all liked seeing a squirrel getting very close to our bird feeder.
I like school!
I liked eating!
Oh my! There is a squirrel near the feeder!

The squirrel could see the feeder but he didn't seem to know how to reach it! He kept trying to find different ways to get there and then gave up and went on the next tree!



playing dominoes




I'm a shepherd!






No comments:

Post a Comment