Friday 11 December 2015

Fantastic Friday

We had a fun morning in Kindergarten. We have been practising our French words and singing many songs. During centers, we were working on our fine motor skills and some of us did some graphing.













Comments from this morning:
I liked playing the French game on the Smart Board.
I liked making the Christmas graph.
I liked playing with my friend.
I liked making pictures for my friend.
I liked playing with my friend outside.
I liked drawing with my friend.
I liked playing with the manger scene in the sensory bin.
I liked making a snowman with playdough.
I liked playing at the light table, decorating a tree.
I liked the playdough.
I liked a puzzle with my friend,
I liked eating my snack.
I liked making a ship with the duplos.

This afternoon, we read - sang a funny story about the 12 Days of a Canadian Christmas. One funny part was <Five Stanley Cups!> and 10 Leafs Leaping! We also sang during center time.





a rectangular prism!

un ange

exploring with magnets

Look! I made a cross!

We're making angels!

Jingle Bells! Rudolph! 

un bas de Noël

Comments from this afternoon:

I liked doing my stocking.
I liked playing with my friends outside.
I liked doing the 'bas de Noël'!
I like the teachers.
I liked playing tag outside with my friends.
It was very windy today!
I liked resting!
I liked singing when Mme was playing the piano!
I liked playing the whole day!
I liked eating my snack.
I liked making my angel.
I liked playing with the magnets - they were sticking together.
I liked when my friend pretended to paint my nails.
I liked running outside.

Blankets are not being sent home today - we will send them home next Friday, before the Break.

Coming up next week:
Christmas Singalong and Craft Afternoon on Thursday, from 2 to 3 p.m. in the class.
School Christmas singalong in the gym on Friday at 1:30 p.m.
No library or Reading Log next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment