Wednesday 16 December 2015

Windy Wednesday

We are now officially ready for your visit. We have been practising some songs for your visit tomorrow and making decorations for our Christmas trees at home.

Santa is getting ready!









Dash away, dash away!


un renne

Comments from this morning:

I liked having snack.
I liked making candles for the Advent wreath.
I liked colouring.
I liked pretending I was Santa and I was delivering presents to New York City!
I liked making an ornament.
I liked building a snowman toy!
I liked playing outside.

This afternoon, we read a funny story about taking a mouse to the movies. No bird sightings today - maybe they are not hungry!









Challenge: can you make three towers the same?

Comments from this afternoon:
I liked playing with my friends, making three huge towers.
I liked playing in Santa's Workshop.
I liked eating.
I liked making a book.
I liked making a stocking.
I liked making a Santa hat.
I liked making a bus with the waffle blocks.
I liked drawing a Pere Noel!
I liked working in the workshop.
I liked singing Candle, candle!
I liked making a Santa Claus and singing Quand le Pere Noel....
I like school!

Classroom reminders:
Craft and singalong in our class, tomorrow from 2 to 3 p.m.
Friday: PJ Day and School singalong at 1:30 p.m.





No comments:

Post a Comment