Tuesday 15 December 2015

Rainy Tuesday

It's a rainy day in Kindergarten. We are getting ready for Christmas, playing at Santa's Workshop, making puzzles, building roads and making all kinds of crafts.



getting Santa's sack ready


adding glitter to decorations





News Flash! A chickadee visited our bird feeder! Here we are quietly watching!


Shh! There is a bird in the feeder!

There are two chickadees visiting the feeder. They are very quick! Here is one of them!



We then went to the Learning Commons. Mrs. Rosemarie read us a Pete the Cat Christmas story and then let us read all of the library's Christmas books! 

This afternoon, we read a beautiful Christmas book. Some of us became birdwatchers, builders, artists, elves, writers.....It was a very busy afternoon!



bird checklist - what kind of bird do you see?

writing a letter to Santa

making candles for our wreaths

The Birdwatchers Club


building a house and a fancy ship!
We are reindeer, delivering presents. Santa has his sack!

Comments from today:

I liked playing in Santa's Workshop.
I liked eating.
I liked playing at the duplos.
I liked making a reindeer.
I liked seeing the chickadee in the birdfeeder.
I liked playing with the bristol blocks. I made a spinning thing.
I made a picture of a fireplace.
I liked drawing.
I liked all of the Christmas books in the library.
I liked reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas.


Reminders:
We are still collecting items for the Snowsuit Fund.
Don't forget to come to see us on Thursday afternoon, from 2 to 3 p.m. Keep in mind that the parking lot will fill up early.





No comments:

Post a Comment