Thursday 3 December 2015

Misty Thursday

This morning, we practised our French Christmas words. We are also getting quite good at singing our french Christmas song - Quand le Pere Noel vient me visiter. We went to the gym to get some gross motor exercise. Here are some pictures from our day:



teamwork at the track

manger scene

Christmas craft tracing, colouring, cutting

working together with the Duplos

patterning

Are you making Christmas cookies?


un ange
un arbre de Noël
We are writing the words on the tree!

We are playing teacher!

Look at what we made!


more 'Writing the Tree`

I`m going to fill up the entire page!
A grey squirrel came to visit the parking lot. The kids named him Pine!

Comments from this morning:
I liked reading a book with my friend.
I liked playing basketball and soccer in the gym.
I liked looking at the squirrel.
I like looking at the blog!
I liked playing outside.
I liked writing the tree!
I liked writing my name!
I saw an 'écureuil'!
I liked playing with the train tracks.
I liked eating!
I loved playing with playdough!

We read a beautiful Gingerbread Man story this afternoon and explored centers. The reading ladies came to read with us and exchange our little books. Thank you reading ladies!

Marie, Joseph et Bébé Jésus

finishing our Advent wreaths





patterning

more patterning

working together to build a tower


writing the tree

making a pink and purple pattern








1 comment:

  1. How do you guys pack so many activities into one day!? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete