Tuesday 8 December 2015

Terrific Tuesday

This morning, we learned a new little song called Five Little Reindeer. The children keep checking to see if we have any birds in our bird feeder - no customers yet, not even squirrels!



no birds yet!

new playdough!

Five reindeer poem

I see Baby Jesus!


Look! We finished the Christmas puzzle.




making a flame for our fireplace

Warming up by the fireplace!

I liked making my wishlist!
I liked crafting with my friends.
I liked making a gingerbread man out of playdough.

I liked playing with all of my friends.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked making the North Pole with my friends.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked making the Christmas puzzle with my friends.
I liked drawing with my friends.
I liked looking at the viewmasters and writing the Christmas words.

This afternoon, we listened to a funny story about the 12 days of Christmas. We made trees out of triangles and wrote Christmas words around the room. 

counting decorations

writing the room

triangle trees

magnet fun

counting and sorting


writing the tree



I found so many Christmas words!

We also made stables. Here are a few! Hopefully you can decorate your house with these beautiful works of art.





Reminders:
Christmas Store on Thursday. Bring your toonies!
We are still collecting slightly used or new items for the Snowsuit Fund.
Check your child's school bag for information about our Craft afternoon next week.

Comments from today:
I liked making a stable.
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked doing the afternoon activities.
I liked eating!
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked making a craft with my friends.
I liked playing tag outside.
I liked playing Mr. Wolf outside.
I liked making the Christmas tree craft.
I like to colour and to play at the trains.




No comments:

Post a Comment