Monday 14 December 2015

Third Week of Advent

This morning, we had a celebration and lit the third candle on our Advent Wreath. We lit the pink candle, the candle of love. We are getting our hearts ready for Christmas.

Our dramatic play area has been turned into Santa's workshop. There are many little elves at work in there. We are also lacing some stockings.

la couronne et les chandelles




Les lutins au travail!



des bas de Noël




un renne

Comments from today:
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked lacing my stocking.
I liked eating.
I liked playing with my friends, at Santa`s workshop.
I liked playing outside.
I liked drawing with my friends.
I liked making a book with my friends.
I liked tidying up the duplos.
I liked lighting the candles on the wreath.
I like that it`s the 3rd week of Advent.

After rest time, we read a beautiful Christmas story with pop up pictures. We are painting Christmas decorations and exploring centers.

des lutins

making December calendars

Christmas patterns


yummy gingerbread

painting

survey of the day: Have you gone to see Santa?

building together



Reminders:
Thursday Singalong and Craft afternoon in the classroom, from 2 to 3 p.m.
Friday, School Singalong at 1:30 in the gym.

Comments from today:
Playing in the duplos.
I liked painting the ornaments.
I liked Santa's Workshop.
I liked eating my gingerbread cookie.
I liked playing with my friend at the legos.
I liked making decorations.
I liked playing tag outside.
I liked playing with the Potato Heads.
I liked playing in the gym. We played basketball and played with the pool noodles.
I liked making cards for my friends.
The ornaments were a hit today! direct quote






No comments:

Post a Comment