Friday 18 December 2015

Fun Friday

Pyjama Day! We are all nice and cozy in our pyjamas. This morning, we made Christmas collages, built with blocks, played in Santa's Workshop and made many puzzles.

Happy Pyjama Day!














Comments from today:
I really like pyjama day!
I liked playing the wedgit blocks - making 3 symmetrical towers.
I liked playing in Santa's workshop - I was an elf!
I liked eating apples.
I liked playing with the waffle blocks, with my friends.
I liked reading a lego book with my friend.
I liked doing crafts.
I liked playing at the playdough.
I liked being an elf in the workshop.
I like Christmas and presents.
I liked eating my apple.
I liked drawing a candy cane!
I liked acting like a reindeer.
I liked being Santa Claus in the workshop.
I liked playing with the nativity scene, bebe Jesus.

This afternoon, we read a funny Click, Clack, Ho, Ho, Ho story and went to the Learning Commons to sing some Christmas carols. We also explored centers.

I liked singing Christmas songs in the library!
I liked making a puzzle with my friend.
I liked drawing pictures with my friend.
I liked playing outside. We played Mr. Wolf.
I liked making crafts.
I liked playing Star Wars with my friends at recess.
I liked playing soccer with my friends outside.
I liked going to the Learning Commons.
I liked the teachers.
I liked playing with the magnets.
Merry Christmas and Joyeux Noel!

We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Mme Chantal, Mrs. Jessica and Mrs. Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment