Thursday 17 December 2015

Terrific Thursday

The children are so excited for your visit this afternoon! This morning, we practised our songs, explored at centers and then danced to Christmas songs in the gym.



Smile!



taking a little break on a busy day

Le Père Noël et un renne!




Dancing in the gym!

Comments from this morning:
I liked the teachers.
I liked dancing in the gym with my friends.
I liked going in the dramatic play, acting like an elf and talking like an elf!
I liked playing with the magnets.
I liked playing with my friends. We made crafts!
I liked dancing to Jingle Bells in the gym.
I liked having group snack in the morning.
I liked playing with the waffle blocks with my friend. I made a truck.
I liked making a ball with the playdough.
I made a space station with the waffle blocks.
I liked making crafts.
I liked eating cranberries and apples.
I liked everything!

Thank you everyone for coming to sing and make crafts with us. We hope you enjoyed your visit!
Don't forget - PJ Day tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment