Thursday 14 September 2017

Beautiful Thursday - Program night tonight at 6:30

Reminder: Program night tonight at 6:30 in the gym. This is an information session for parents only.

We are having another exciting morning in Kindergarten. This morning, we are making letters with Wiki sticks, building puzzles, cooperating in the kitchen and the bus and sharing at the little family house. We are also learning that we all need to help with the tidy up. Together, we made up a list of class rules to keep us safe.















Morning comments from the students:

This morning I like playing the piano.
I like playing with my friend outside.
I like pizza and cookies with the playdough.
I like making a craft.
I like coming to school.
I like building with the bristle blocks.
I like playing in the bus stop station.
I like playing at the train table with my friend.
I like playing at the doll house.

We read a story about a grumpy bunny going to school after rest time. We are building, using pegs and boards, building puzzles, reading and painting our hands for our rules poster.














Afternoon Comments:

I like cleaning up.
I like making a puzzle with my friend.
I like learning the rules and Mrs. Jessica painting my hand.
I like reading a book with my friends.
I like playing at the blocks with my friends.
I like making my handprint.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.



Reminders: Tonight is program night, starting at 6:30 in the gym.

Scholastic book orders were sent home today. If you are interested in ordering books for your child, please complete the form and send it in to school. You can pay online through Scholastic or send a cheque in the communication book with the order form,  made out to Scholastic ltd. Make sure your child's name is on the order form. Thank you!

Please continue to encourage your child to get ready independently, open snack containers, put coat on, put school bag on back without help, etc.

1 comment: