Friday 22 September 2017

Happy Fall Friday!

This morning we learned a new French Fall song called C'est l'automne!

We are making pine cone friends, playing with playdough, using pegs, writing Fall words, building with waffle blocks, sharing at the train set and the dollhouse.







Morning comments:

I like making my pine cone.
I like writing Fall words.
This morning I like playing at the train set.
I like having snack.
I like making a pine cone friend.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like building a tower.
I like playing at the blocks with my friend.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like saying <I'm filling your bucket!>

We went on a nature walk and looked for signs of Fall. We saw leaves changing colour, some leaves falling and also found some acorns. Some of us saw some birds flying south and a monarch butterfly.
Some of trees had different leaves.

This afternoon we are reading about squirrels. We have a challenge to build the squirrels a habitat with our building materials. At the art center we are making pumpkins for our pumpkin patch/apple orchard dramatic play that we are preparing.  We also changes our memories with the memory card game and played zoo animal dominoes.










We are making a roller coaster.

I liked building puzzles.
I liked making a roller coaster with the train track.
I liked playing at the doll house.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making a squirrel.

Please check your child's mailbag as we sent a permission form home for apple sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment