Friday 29 September 2017

Apple Sauce Friday

The children are so excited to be making apple sauce today! Mrs. Jessica brought in her special apple peeler so we can all have a turn to peel an apple.













Thank you for the huge playdough donation! Wow!

Morning comments:

I like playing outside.
I like peeling and cutting the apple.
I like tidying up and organizing the kitchen.
I like slicing the apple.
I like writing the room.
I like helping my friend.
I like playing at playdough with my friend.
I like building the train.
I like organizing with my friends.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.

The apple sauce is now cooking. Oh my it smells so good in the classroom! Thank you for sending in so many apples!

We are sending blankets home to be washed this weekend. Please be sure to return them on Monday. If your child brings home two blankets, one is being used as their floor mat during rest time.













Afternoon comments:
I like playing with the train set.
I like making my picture.
I like the whole day.
I like making an apple.
I like making some apples.
I like playing at the felt board.
I like running outside.
I like coming to school.

Field trip forms are being sent home today. Please return them asap. Thank you! We would love to have lots of volunteers join us on this trip!

Here we are having our apple sauce in the outdoor classroom!










Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment