Wednesday 13 September 2017

Sunny Wednesday

We were having technical difficulties with SeeSaw and wanted to have communication about our day with the parents and students so we decided to return to the blog!

We were very busy in the owl class this morning.  We worked on our fine motor skills ripping pieces of paper, glueing and cutting apple shapes.  We also worked on different puzzles.  We worked on our number recognition with number tracers and our letters with tangrams and letter shapes. We also went to gym class today and worked on our gross motor with volleyballs and playing hockey with pool noodle sticks. Some of us relaxed and read some books together and some of us worked on cooperating and sharing while working in the kitchen.





















Here are the students' comments about our morning so far:

I liked playing with volleyballs.

I liked playing with the train set.

I liked playing with the fire station blocks.

I liked playing in the school bus center

I liked sharing books at the reading center.

I liked helping tidy up.

I liked making a puzzle with my friends.

I enjoyed seeing my friends outside.

This afternoon, we played outside, had lunch and had a little rest. After reading a story, we did some movement activities and then went to explore our centers. We made a funny puzzle, played with magnetic wooden blocks, used our fine motor muscles with the playdough and drew some pictures. We also worked with small lego.










Afternoon Comments:

I like reading a book with my friends.
This afternoon, I like making a craft.
I like sharing my toys.
I like drawing a picture of my family.
I like making an apple tree with a ladder. I was picking apples.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like tidying up and I like the playdough and snack.
I like making a sour apple tree!
I like being a bus driver.
I like building with the blocks.
I like playing with my friends.
I like playing in the kitchen.

We also had our first fire drill practice and exited the school very well.

Program night is Thursday night, starting at 6:30 in the gym. This is an information session for parents only.



No comments:

Post a Comment