Wednesday 20 September 2017

Wonderful Wednesday Sept. 20

This morning we read one of Mme's favourite books: Alfie's Long Winter, about a maple leaf that doesn't want to fall off the maple tree. We are painting, working with playdough, sharing in the kitchen, building trains and using the bristle blocks. Some of us are meeting the challenge of writing Fall words and drawing Fall pictures. We are also using our gross motor skills in the gym with Mme Charlotte.

Reminders: Allergies: Peanuts and shellfish. Please do not send these products to class. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Tomorrow is the last day to send in Scholastic Book orders. Thank you!













Miss Tanya is visiting from the childcare.





I made an apple tree!
Learning a gig with Mme Charlotte!





















Comments:

I like building the track.
I like doing the survey.
I like playing at the tinker toys with my friend.
I like making my apple tree.
I like when Mrs. Jessica was reading a story.
This afternoon, I like playing at the light blocks.
I like playing with my friends.
I like playing at the doll house.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment