Tuesday 19 September 2017

Sunny Tuesday


It's another exciting day in Kindergarten. This morning we are talking about apple picking. Some of our friends have gone apple picking or will be going in the next few weeks. We are writing our names, building with light up blocks, making animals and trees out of playdough, playing at the bus stop and building with all kinds of blocks. We also have the water colours out at the paint center.

We also welcome Miss Uli, an Early Childhood Educator student from St. Lawrence College, working with our class.

Morning comments:
I like building with the light up blocks.
I like playing at the blocks with my friends.I made some castles.
I like coming to school.
I like painting.
I like writing almost all of the names in the classroom!
This morning I like playing at playdough. I made meat.
I like playing with my friends in the bus station.
I like playing in the sandbox outside.
I like playing outside.
I like playing with the train set.

For the first time today, our grade 3 reading buddies came to read to us. Thank you Grade 3's!






















This afternoon, we read a funny story about a dog wanting a donut and then we sang our donut song. It's quite catchy!

We are making apple orchards out of blocks, building puzzles, practicing our numbers and cooperating with our friends.






Afternoon comments:

I like making my donut.
This afternoon, I like tracing numbers.
I like coming to school.
I like playing on the climber.
I like the dollhouse.
I like playing outside.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like working at the craft table.
I like playing with my friends in the kitchen.

Reminders:
Scholastic book orders are due September 21st if you are interested in ordering books.
We are looking for crabapples. If you have any to spare in your yard, could you please send in a few for our classroom. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment