Tuesday 26 September 2017

Terrific Tuesday Sept. 26

This morning we practiced our French Fall words and sang C'est l'automne. We also read a funny story about Apple Pie ABC. We are using playdough, making words with scrabble letters, building with Tegu blocks and painting. The apple orchard dramatic play continues to be a popular place!















Then, our reading buddies came over to read to us. Thank you reading buddies!

Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like painting.
I like building the train set with my friends.
I like playing at the apple orchard.
I like reading a book.
I like making a tractor with the tegu blocks.
I like working with playdough. I made a dinosaur.
I like working at the felt board.


We had a busy afternoon, learning about apples and pumpkins, building squirrel habitats and working together. Some of the children decided to put on a play with crafts they made at the craft table.












Afternoon comments:

I like writing Fall words.
I like playing at the apple orchard.
I like making my pear.
I like playing outside with my friend.
I like doing the pear craft.
I like cutting a pear.
I like writing the Fall words.
I like the whole day.
I like making a puppet at the craft table.
I like making a play.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like reading with my reading buddy.


Reminders: Please return permission forms for Terry Fox run and apple sauce making.


No comments:

Post a Comment