Monday 18 September 2017

Melting Monday

Today is another sunny and warm day in kindergarten. Our friends are doing a great job learning to line up in the right line in the morning and start our day!

This morning we made pictures using shapes at the art table and made letters and animals out of playdough.  We challenged our fine motor skills and built with tinker blocks.  We also built a community with the train set and went to gym class and played follow the leader,  and worked on gross motor with soccer and passing the ball.

Morning comments:

I liked making patterns.
I like making shapes at the art table.
I liked making a night picture at the art table.

This afternoon we worked as a team to make big puzzles, we made towers with blocks, and made scenery pictures using buttons.  We also read the diary of a worm and made a diary picture of what we enjoyed over the weekend or today.

Afternoon comments:

I enjoyed playing at the bus center.
I liked building sandcastles outside.
I liked making a button picture.
I liked playing outside on the climber.
I liked making a diary picture.
I like building blocks with my friends.
I like coming to school and learning things.
I liked finding rhyming words.
In my picture the moon was blocking the sun.

Reminders: Scholastic book orders are due September 21st if you are interested in ordering books for your child.













1 comment: