Friday 15 September 2017

Fantastic Friday

Thank you to everyone who came to visit the class last night.

This morning we are enjoying the sunshine and our beautiful outdoor classroom with Mme Charlotte. Back in the class we are working with playdough, building trains with bridges, working with tegu blocks and making crafts. The snack table continues to be a popular place in the morning! We are also learning how to cooperate and share in the kitchen. Some of us are also building with bristle blocks.








I like building a ship with the blocks.
I like building with the train track.
I like making my name with playdough.
I like playing at the doll house.
I liked doing the grade 1 reading challenge.
I liked drawing a picture.
I liked playing with my friends outside.
I liked making a craft at the art table.
I liked building with the tegu blocks.
I liked playing the piano.
I liked playing outside in the sandbox. 










This afternoon, we read a story about giving a moose a muffin. It was pretty silly! We also did some body breaks and practiced writing our letters with our arms.

At centers, we are experimenting with watercolor paints, building with blocks, making puzzles, reading and working at the grade 1 challenge table. At the challenge table, we are writing Fall words in french and in english.










Afternoon comments:

I like building with the playstix.
I like painting with my friends.
I like playing with my friend in the kitchen.
I like playing outside with my friend.
I like tidying up with my friend.
I like doing the grade 1 challenge.
I like eating snack.
I like playing with my friends at the dollhouse.
I like the whole day.
I like working at the puzzles.

Reminders:
Scholastic book orders were sent home yesterday. They are due on Sept. 21st if you are interested in ordering books.

Please make sure your child has an extra set of clothes at school.

Have a wonderful weekend!

PS We are looking for crabapples to add to our sensory bin and to our playdough. If you have a few at home that you could spare, please send them in your child's school bag. My neighbor's tree did not produce too many this year.... Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics of Nicoli's busy day at school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is a great idea, love checking out the fun the kids are having at school :)

    ReplyDelete