Monday 25 September 2017

Marvelous Monday Sept. 25

What a beautiful Fall we are having! Today we are talking about apples. Many friends went apple picking on the weekend. We have a new survey, asking our friends if they prefer apples or pears. We are using our muscles with the playdough, painting a branch of burning bush from Mme's yard, writing Fall words and sharing the bristle blocks. Big news: our dramatic play area has been turned into an apple orchard, as well as a hay ride and a pumpkin patch. We also have a few rakes to pick up some leaves. It was such a busy place that we had to write our names on the waiting list and wait our turn!

We also had some gym time with Mme Charlotte.



























Morning comments:

I like going apple picking and building with the blocks.
I like playing with my friend at the dollhouse.
I like painting my house.
I like doing the grade one challenge.
I like making the dot story out of playdough.
I like painting an airplane.
I like pretending to pick apples.
I like painting my flower picture.
I like the apple orchard.
I like playing with my friends at the apple orchard.
I like coming to school.
I like painting.


This afternoon, we read a story about a fox called Fletcher, who was afraid that his tree was sick since it was losing its leaves. He had to learn about autumn.











I made a leaf man!

Reminders: Terry Fox permission forms sent home. Apple sauce activity permission forms sent home. Please return as soon as possible.

Afternoon comments:

I like raking the leaves.
I like making a home for the squirrel with the log blocks.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the apple orchard.
I like making an apple craft.
I like playing with my friend in the kitchen.
I like painting.
I like making an apple.
I like building at the light table.
I like coming to school.
I like tidying up.
I like making a squirrel's house.
I like playing in the sand.



No comments:

Post a Comment