Thursday 28 September 2017

Windy Thursday

This morning we were making some fall leaves, working on our math skills with a fall roll and colour. We also had a little Fall dance in the gym to get some exercise! We are still doing surveys, asking our friends if they like apples or pears and having fun raking leaves and picking apples and pumpkins in our orchard dramatic play.











I liked building with the blocks.
I liked working at the craft table.
I liked playing the piano.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing in the apple orchard.







Afternoon comments:

I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing outside.
I like building at the blocks with my friend.
I like playing on the slide.
I like the dance in the gym.
I made a sandcastle.
I like the reading centre.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like working at the craft table.

Reminders: We are still missing a few forms for Terry Fox Run and apple sauce.

Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately to play outside in the sand and in the grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment