Wednesday 27 September 2017

Wonderful Wednesday

This morning we are practicing our Fall words in French and singing our Fall song. We are drawing, building, working at the apple orchard and sharing. We are also working on our gross motor skills at the gym with Mme Charlotte.

French words we are learning: les feuilles (leaves), une pomme (apple), un rateau (rake), un ecureuil (squirrel), une citrouille (pumpkin), l'automne (Fall).

















Reminders: Please return permission forms. We are making apple sauce on Friday. Thank you to those who have sent in apples.

Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside with my friends.
I like making a snowman with the playdough.
I like going apple picking with my friend in the apple orchard.
I like writing the word leaf.
I love cutting my leaf.

I like going to the gym this morning.
I like coming to school.
I like making a drawing today.
I like making a pear and a pumpkin.
I like eating snack.
I like having a rest.
I like writing words.
I like filling Mme's bucket!




No comments:

Post a Comment