Thursday 21 September 2017

Thursday Sept. 21st

It's another beautiful and sunny day. Last day of summer! We are building, counting, sorting, reading, pretending and cooperating today. We have a little pattern book for the playdough centre and some of us are using the book to make new creations. We are also making beautiful Fall trees. Some of us are asking our friends if they have been to an apple orchard and doing a survey.























  

I liked playing with my friends in the school bus center.
I liked making things out of playdough that I found in a book.
This morning I liked playing outside.
I liked building  a train track with my friends.
I liked working with peg dolls and numbers.
I like coming to school.
I liked making an apple tree and reading with Mrs. Jessica.
I liked sorting and making patterns with the peg dolls.


This afternoon we read a story called Penguin and the Pinecone.  We then made a pinecone friend of our own at the art center.  We also traced whiteboard letters and wrote fall words.  We used our imagination and built many different creations with light blocks.  We finished our day by coloring a picture of our very own pinecone friend forest.














I liked rest time.
I like making a pinecone friend forest.
I liked being the mom in the kitchen.
I liked my whole day.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked building the alphabet puzzle with my friend.
I liked playing outside on the play structure.
I liked eating my lunch today.
I liked reading the penguin and pinecone story.
I liked making a pinecone friend.
I liked making a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment