Monday 2 October 2017

Picture Day! Smile!

We are all looking so beautiful and handsome today! We have new math activities today from Miss Ulli.  Thank you Miss Ulli! We are making turkeys out of handprints.

Reminders: Please return all blankets to school. All permission slips for Saunders Farm field trip should be returned as soon as possible. Thank you!


Isn't Mrs. Jessica looking beautiful in blue today! :)













Morning comments:

I liked making a hand turkey.
I liked playing with the hulla hoops.
I liked playing the bean bag dance.
I liked building a puzzle with my friends.

This afternoon we read a story called Thanks for Thanksgiving. We also had our pictures taken. We all said <Happy!>.










Afternoon comments:

I liked making a popcorn maker with my friends.
I liked making a hand print turkey.
I liked playing at the kitchen center with my friend.
I liked playing outside.

1 comment:

  1. Here's an idea of a play station for the Kinders for the holiday season :)

    http://mrsgoffskinders.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/our-life-size-gingerbread-house.html 😀

    ReplyDelete